European Masters of Skilled Crafts
…is a consultancy with experience and competence from long time cooperation with national and international organisations within vocational education and training (VET). EUROMASC is tracing its origins back to 1995 and operates as a 2008 spinoff from the Norwegian operation of the EU programme Leonardo da Vinci at the National Institute of Technology.
The main field of operation is the implementation of Learning Outcome based instruments for qualification definition and description. Recognition of prior learning (RPL/VNIL) with validation and accreditation of skills and competences, career guidance and certification are supported with Skillsbank. This facilitates transparency and permeability between different strands of education and training and supports lifelong learning in general. Skillsbank includes the implementation and facilitation of transnational instruments like EQF, EQAVET with ECVET-principles, ESCO and Europass.
The main areas and instruments of EUROMASC involvement are…
- The European Qualifications Framework – EQF
- The European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training – ECVET
- The European Quality Assurance for Vocational Education and Training – EQAVET
- Europass for transparency and transnational mobility in VET
- LeoPass/MultiPass for monitoring and management of EU education and training projects
- Rap4Leo for reporting on transnational placements and exchanges under the European mobility actions
- Skillsbank for aggregation and storage of learning outcomes supporting individualised career paths towards formalised qualifications, diplomas and certificates with multilingual options
- YOMTOOL as web based integration of tools and instruments covering the mobility life cycle supporting the EU 2020 flagship initiative Youth on the Move
- Skillstube for video recordings of individual skills performance linked to ECVET descriptions to cover tacit knowledge and best practice
- Facilitation of Micro-credentials with assessments corresponding to qualification requirements defined as Units of Learning Outcomes in Skillsbank
These are examples of areas with EUROMASC involvement targeting research and development initiatives, competences and support activities.
Being pleased to invite you for a quick view, just select your folder of interest!