European Masters of Skilled Crafts
…is a consultancy with experience and competences from long time cooperation with national and international organisations within vocational education and training (VET). EUROMASC is tracing its origins back to 1995 as a 2008 spinoff from the Norwegian operation of the EU programme Leonardo da Vinci at the National Institute of Technology. It is involved in managing, monitoring as well as partnering and subcontracting in VET activities and projects.
The main target areas for the operation are the implementation of instruments for recognition of prior learning (RPL) including validation and accreditation of skills and competences. This is facilitating transparency and permeability between different strands of education and training and supporting lifelong learning in general. This is also including the implementation and further development of transnational instruments like…
- The European Qualifications Framework – EQF
- The European Credit System for Vocational Education and Training – ECVET
- The European Quality Assurance for Vocational Education and Training – EQAVET
- Europass for transparency and transnational mobility in VET
- LeoPass/MultiPass for monitoring and management of EU education and training projects
- Rap4Leo for reporting on transnational placements and exchanges under the European mobility actions
- Skillsbank for aggregation and storage of learning outcomes supporting individualised career paths towards formalised qualifications, diplomas and certificates
- YOMTOOL as web based integration of tools and instruments covering the mobility life cycle supporting the EU 2020 flagship initiative Youth on the Move
- Skillstube for video recordings of individual skills performance linked to ECVET descriptions to cover tacit knowledge
These are examples of areas with EUROMASC involvement targeting research and development initiatives, competences and support activities.
Being pleased to invite you for a quick view, just select your folder of interest!